Submarine competition - Win vouchers for The Terrace Garden Cafe
Win vouchers and enjoy a visit to The Terrace Garden Cafe! To celebrate planting Submarine's 1,000th tree through Ecologi, we are offering a 1st prize £50 voucher, plus two further prizes of £25 vouchers to enjoy a meal out in partnership with our friends at The Terrace Garden Cafe.
How to enter:
1) Like Submarine's Facebook page
2) Like our competition Facebook post
3) Leave a comment on our competition post
The winners will be contacted via Facebook messaging, and for transparency, announced on the Submarine Facebook channel on Thursday 10th June, 2021. Competition rules below apply.
- You must be a Bailiwick of Guernsey resident to enter into this competition
- The winner will be announced on Thursday 10 June after the draw at 12 noon. You will be contacted from our Submarine social media account. We will not contact you before then.
- By entering this competition you agree that Submarine can share your profile name as a winner on our Facebook account
- You are not required to 'buy anything' or sign up' for anything to enter our competition, however, we would like to keep you on our Facebook database for future promotions. If you do not wish to receive these free promotions, please let us know with a short email to email@example.com marked: REMOVE MY DETAILS FROM THE SUBMARINE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The meal vouchers are supplied and endorsed by The Terrace Garden Cafe with their standard terms and conditions of use.
- The meal vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Good Luck everyone!
Update 10 June 2021
We are excited to announce our winners who will soon be enjoying their vouchers for The Terrace Garden Cafe
To celebrate the success of Submarine's competition we will be planting a further 25 trees in our Ecologi forest
View our Ecologi environmental progress
It's good to share
Why not say hello?
Submarine can help you respond effectively to a new business challenge or support a concept for feasibility, in order to get your project off the ground. We operate discreetly and are happy to work through an NDA or contract. Back-end code samples and professional references can be provided. Take the next step.